Agriculture Perlite (Horticultural ) helps plants thrive and improves soil structure, keeping it workable for a long period.. This inorganic mineral will produce healthier plants that require less labor and watering.
• Perlite provides aeration and drainage, yet retains and holds substantial amounts of water that it releases when needed.
• The water-holding ability of Perlite also increases the nutrient holding capacity when water-soluble fertilizers are used.
• Can be used by itself, mixed with topsoil or potting soil, or any other sterile media for drip or passive hydroponic systems.
• Light weight Perlite does not crush fine stems or root systems, making it ideal for growing delicate plants such as lettuce.
• Chemically inert, does not deteriorate and has an essentially neutral pH.
• As Perlite is sterile, it is free of disease, weed seeds and insects.
Commercial and Hobby Hydroponic Growing, Container Growing, Raised Beds, Terrace / Rooftop Gardening, Propagate Cuttings, Soil Mixes, Lawns, Gardens, Seed Starting, Shrubs, Potting House Plants, Water Conservation in Landscaping, Turf and Grass.
Certificate Of Analysis
11 – 16%
72 – 76%
2 – 5%
1 – 5%
0. 5 – 2. 5%
0. 5 – 1. 5%
0. 1 – 1. 0%