Moroccan Red Clay Powder
Moroccan Red Clay Powder
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Kg
|Brick/Block Color||Red Colour|
|Size||Fine Particle size|
|Coverage Area||Tootal face|
|Features||Tighter Pores Reduces signs of ageing Lessens Breakouts Smooth skin texture Works for dry skin Impro|
|Color||Red / Brown Colour|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Moroccan Red Clay
Say Goodbye to Pimples and Acne!
Suffering from acne and ugly breakouts? Use a Moroccan red clay mask as it is one of the best ways to treat pimples and acne naturally. It rids the complexion of blackheads, toning the skin, and re-balancing dry, flaky skin with regular use.
How is it used for?
Moroccan red clay is used today as a facial mask to nourish the skin, even out blotchy skin tone, and reduce acne - specifically stubborn blackheads. There are many clinical studies that have found this type of clay to be effective for increasing skin elasticity due to its high silica and magnesium content. It is so good for your skin, you can even swap out your soap with it as it won''t strip the skin of its natural oils.
Red Clay Mask Benefits
As mentioned, a red clay face mask works wonders for your skin, provided it is used regularly. Here are some of its advantages - take a look:
No more blackheads
Blackheads form when a clog or plug develops in the opening of hair follicles in your skin. Each follicle contains one hair and a sebaceous gland that produces oil. This oil, called sebum, helps keep your skin soft. Dead skin cells and oils collect in the opening to the skin follicle, producing a bump. When skin over the bump opens, exposure to the air causes it to look black and a blackhead forms. Using a red clay face mask effectively dries out all blackheads and pulls them to the surface, thus removing them gently.
Reduces signs of ageing
Smooth skin texture
Works for dry skin
Improves Skin Tone
It is completely natural
Red Clay Mask Recipe
There are numerous ways to prepare face masks using red clay. Here is the most basic red clay face mask recipe:
- Mix equal parts of clay and water (rose water is a great alternative) till it forms a paste. For an even more intense, purifying mask, replace water with raw apple cider vinegar.
- Add a few drops of essential oil like lavender, rosemary, chamomile or lemongrass.
- Apply to a clean face (this is necessary as unclean skin won''t allow the mask to work its magic.
- Let it dry for 20 minutes. If you have dry skin, you don''t have to keep it on for so long. Just touch to feel if it is dry.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Apply a high-quality, organic moisturizer afterwards to protect the skin and balance sebum production.
It is recommended to use the clay mask once or twice per week for best results. Please don''t be under the misconception that you have to use the mask everyday or up to 4 times a week to achieve the intended effect. Those with dry skin can go up to 3 times a week, but not more! Overdoing this routine might do more harm than good, so stick to a schedule and watch how your skin becomes healthier with each use.
- Production Capacity: 5000
- Delivery Time: 2 to 3 days
- Packaging Details: Brand New Poly Bags